Microsoft Suite Business Productivity
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
Microsoft Exchange is a messaging and collaborative software designed to deliver increased protection for your business messaging communications and offer you access to e-mail anywhere in the world and provide business reliability, while being operationally efficient to deploy, manage and maintain. Microsoft Exchange's major features consist of electronic mail, calendaring, contacts and tasks, and support for the mobile and web-based access to information, as well as supporting data storage.
Iconic have extensive experience is being able to deliver Microsoft Exchange solutions and we are able to carry out comprehensive assessments, designs, implementations and migrations using the following versions.
• Microsoft Exchange 2000
• Microsoft Exchange 2003
• Microsoft Exchange 2007
• Microsoft Exchange 2010
Now, more than ever, your organisation requires cost-effective and flexible communication tools. With Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 you can achieve new levels of reliability and performance with features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications and empower your users by meeting their demands for greater mobility.
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats
- A new, unified approach to high availability and disaster recovery helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability
With an architecture that enables dramatic cost savings in storage, Exchange Server also delivers powerful features that save IT staff’s time while equipping users with the latest tools to increase their productivity.
- A greater choice of storage hardware options, including Direct Attached Storage and Storage Area Networks, and support for less expensive disks that can dramatically lower overall storage costs
- A new high availability, disaster recovery and backup solution reduces the cost of delivering business continuity
- Role-based access control, self-service capabilities, and web-based administration tools, allow you to delegate tasks to users without giving them full administrative rights. This reduces the burden on IT staff and lowers operational costs
- The built-in capabilities of Exchange ActiveSync allow you to avoid device management costs and support users on virtually any mobile device
With Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile devices.
- More storage options make it possible to offer users low cost large mailboxes so they can access all their essential information in one place
- Calendar sharing allows users to share free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and legal hold to help you preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
Choice of deployment options including Exchange Server on-premises, Exchange Online in the cloud, and hybrid deployment options
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Iconic have considerable experience in being able to deliver Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Lync 2010 Server solutions. We are able to carry out comprehensive assessments, designs, implementations and migrations using the following versions.
- Microsoft Lync 2010
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 now delivers complete presence, instant messaging, conferencing and enterprise voice capabilities through a single, easy-to-use interface that is consistent across PC, browser, and mobile device. Administrators benefit from a single, consistent management infrastructure, new capabilities to increase availability, and interoperability with existing systems.
Connected End User Experience
Users seek communications tools that make their work easier and are available anywhere, anytime—including within the context of other applications. Microsoft Lync 2010 provides a single interface that unites voice communications, IM, and audio, video, and Web conferencing into a richer, more contextual offering.
- Find and communicate with the right person - Rich presence including pictures, skill search, location information, and more gives users the context they need to make smart communication choices including built-in instant messaging capability. Users can add and connect with users on Public IM services such as Windows Live, AOL, and Yahoo! and communicate with them using their single work identity.
- Create a more fun work environment by building social connections - The rich experience of Lync 2010 helps workers make connections across time and distance with picture-enhanced presence, automatic frequent contacts lists, and activity feeds for keeping up with co-workers.
- Make every interaction a near face to face meeting - Transform any conversation to include high-resolution video-, application-, and desktop-sharing and be fully present in meetings without making the physical trip.
- Communicate with context from Microsoft Office applications - The visually compelling experience of Lync 2010 is consistent throughout Microsoft Office and other business applications, including color-coded presence icons, pictures, high-resolution video, and desktop sharing.
- Stay connected from virtually anywhere - A single experience across the PC, phone, or Web means that users have the choice to connect from many devices.
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 is built from the ground up to be a single platform that can enhance, extend, and even replace traditional and IP PBX systems.
- Full set of voice features Support common calling features such as, answer, forward, transfer, hold, divert, release, and park, and extend these capabilities outside the office via secured Internet access without requiring a VPN connection.
- A simpler solution to deploy and manage Microsoft Lync Server 2010 provides a highly secure and reliable system that works with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft SharePoint technologies, and uses Microsoft management tools to facilitate easier management and lower cost of ownership. Interoperability with existing systems enables smoother deployment and migration.
- Easily-leveraged programmable interfaces for embedding communications in business applications and processes Documented APIs using familiar technology make it easy to embed communications in business applications and processes.
Support for on-premises and hosted environments* Microsoft Lync Server 2010 can be deployed on-premises or in a service-based (hosted) or hybrid environment. A service-based option can deliver faster deployment, regularly updated software, and more time to focus on strategic tasks and initiatives.
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together. It enables organisations to connect and empower people through an integrated set of rich features. SharePoint facilitates business collaboration in its broadest sense and helps colleagues, partners, and customers to work together in new and effective ways.
Iconic have experience in being able to deliver Microsoft Office SharePoint Server infrastructure solutions with a team that can customise the application to your requirements. We are able to carry out comprehensive assessments, designs, implementations and migrations using the following versions.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007
As a platform SharePoint is broadly divided into 6 areas:
- Sites - SharePoint Sites delivers a single infrastructure to provide portal and collaboration capabilities across Intranet, Extranet and Internet sites.
- Communities - SharePoint Communities allow people to collaborate in groups, share knowledge and idea, connect with colleagues and find information easily.
- Content - SharePoint Content enables all users to participate in a governed, compliant content management lifecycle.
- Search - SharePoint Search give users the ability to find the content, information and people they need by combining an integrated, easy-to-manage platform with best-of-breed enterprise search technology.
- Insights - SharePoint Insights enables users to access and interact with information across unstructured and structured data sources.
- Composites - SharePoint Composites empowers users to rapidly respond to business needs by creating no-code solutions on-premises or in the cloud, through a rich set of building blocks, tools, and self-service capabilities.
With SharePoint 2010, you can enhance collaboration within the enterprise and beyond
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server is a comprehensive database server and information platform offering a complete set of enterprise-ready technologies and tools that help people derive the most value from information at the lowest total-cost-of-ownership. Enjoy high levels of performance, availability, and security; employ more productive management and development tools; and deliver pervasive insight with self-service business intelligence (BI).
Iconic have considerable experience in being able to deliver Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure solutions. We are able to carry out comprehensive assessments, designs, implementations and migrations using the following versions.
- Microsoft SQL 2012
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL 2008
- Microsoft SQL 2005
- Microsoft SQL 2000
A complete and integrated platform, Microsoft SQL Server brings it all together to get more value out of existing IT skills and assets, increase the productivity and agility of IT departments, and quickly build flexible, innovative applications. SQL Server helps further protect an organization’s infrastructure – getting you the performance you need at the right price, especially for mission critical workloads.
- Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 offers powerful new ways to deliver your best work—at the office, at home, or at school. Designed to deliver the best productivity experience across the PC, phone, and browser, Office 2010 helps you capture your ideas more creatively, work more easily with others, and gives you the flexibility to get work done when and where you choose.
Microsoft Office 2010 is available in a variety of differing versions as shown below
Iconic have considerable experience in being able to deliver Microsoft Office Deployments with a team that can customise the application to your requirements. We are able to carry out comprehensive assessments, designs, implementations and migrations using the following versions.
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
If you would like to find out more about how Iconic IT can help your business with our consultancy services then please contact us today on 0330 088 3338.